Kyiv International Property Show 2018 - a private exhibition of foreign real estate, investment and emigration - took place for the second time . Event was held Hilton Kyiv Hotel.
Exhibitors were 9 companies that represented real estate in more than 10 countries:
1. Habita Brokerage (Finland)
2. DOVEC CONSTRUCTION (Northern Cyprus)
3. Dreamland (Georgia)
4. Noyanlar Group of Companies (Northern Cyprus)
5. Sky Inn (Georgia)
6. DOM-INFO GROUP (Spain, Great Britain, Northern Cyprus)
7. Alliance Group (Georgia)
8. Malachi Realty (different countries)
9. FIABCI (Ukraine)
The event continued for 2 days:
- On the 1st day, April 20, the exhibition was visited by more than 75 local professionals of real estate market;
- On the second day, April 21, the exhibition was visited by more than 45 buyers and investors.
On the first day the exhibition was visited by Ukrainian realtors working with real estate abroad. For experts and participants was organized a round table to discuss issues related to the current situation on the market, then a series of presentations from the organizers and exhibitors of the exhibition were held for a wide range of visitors. On the second day, the exhibition was visited by buyers and investors, presentations of promising development projects were also organized for them.
The chamber format of Global Promotion Group exhibitions allows each of the visitors to personally get acquainted with all the participants interested in it, establish new business contacts or receive advice on buying and investing, and also take part in the business program.
You can find more information about the exhibitions, organized by Global Promotion Group, in our exhibitions calendar.
You can find more photos on our Facebook page.