1. The first reason is of course, continuous boom of tourism! Number of tourists, only for the first quarter of 2019 has increased significantly, and income from tourism was more than $500m.
2. Currently Georgia operates more than 1000 hotels with about 14,400 rooms. Within the next three years the bed capacity in large hotels will grow with more than 1,000 rooms. The new planned hotels will be hotels by brands such as Rixos, Millenium Hotel, Park Inn and InterContinental as well as Hilton Garden Inn. Batumi will run brands such as Kempinski, Holiday Inn, Hilton, Swiss Hotel, Babylon Tower (BAB Group/Turkey), Cubic Tower and Gazelli (Azerbaijan projects) as well as a five star hotel by the Turkish association Mersin Tourism (hotel name is not yet decided).
3. The country's economy is showing great results for the last 5 years and the numbers are constantly increasing. For example the growth of economy only in March 2019 is 6% in comparison to this period last year according to National Statistics Office of Georgia and operations in real estate is one of the leading factors in it. This explains the number of permission issued for the construction. Please see the table below
It should be noted that in January-March, 2019, permissions were issued for the construction of multifunctional residential complexes, hotels, trade facilities, industrial enterprises, agricultural objects and other buildings. The relatively large share of the permissions granted hold the multifunctional residential complexes.
This said it is safe to say that the demand on the real estate market is pretty high as wells as the purchasing power of local citizens and foreign investors.
Regarding the educational system, the statistics is as follows:
Number of graduates of public and private schools that study abroad this year increased by 16% in comparison with the last year . The number of students that choose to study abroad is constantly increasing (67% increase in comparison to 2015-2016 academic year). This also proves that local citizens are highly interested in education abroad as well.
With all those numbers it is safe to say that Georgia is constantly growing and developing but all this could be impossible to do without the main things that attract not only tourists but businessmen as well:
- Georgian hospitality + great historical heritage
- Georgia being a wine cradle and one of the ancient nations in the world.
- 5 climate zones with beautiful nature
- Delicious and rich cuisine together with other cultural heritage, like georgian chorus, national dances and etc.
Leave a request on our website to get the complete information about the event and our specialists will contact you shortly! ➡️https://greims.com/