Global Promotion Group is pleased to present you the next event in sunny Batumi – GREIMS Batumi - a private real estate, investment and migration show, which will be held on 22-23 of June.
80% of the participants will not be foreign agencies and developers, but local Georgian companies. The remaining 20% will be foreign companies.
At GREIMS Batumi, along with the local target audience of visitors, there will also be professionals, clients and investors from the CIS, Gulf Region and Baltics. The delegates will be foreign real estate agents who are already engaged in or are planning to engage in real estate in Georgia, as well as potential investors and buyers of Georgian real estate.
Advantages for GREIMS Batumi participants:
The main advantage is the opportunity to build valuable contacts network and to get useful and necessary contacts both in Georgia and around the world.
The second important advantage of GREIMS Batumi is the opportunity to tell about your company to the target audience and strengthen your position on Georgian market.
The undoubted advantage of participation is the use of the maximum advertising resources: Internet, printed publications, video coverage on YouTube, placing offers on the largest international target portals, increasing your database, the presence of partners all around the world. Not to mention the benefits of participation in GREIMS Batumi as sponsors.
GREIMS Batumi will last for 2 days. On the first day professionals from the local real estate market visit the event to expand their portfolio and find new partners among the exhibitors. Participants and visitors gather at a round table to discuss current issues and trends of the real estate market. Agents will be able to communicate personally with representatives of exhibiting companies and listen to series of presentations. Visitors of the second day are potential customers and investors.
They will be able to communicate personally with exhibitors. Buyers and investors can get acquainted directly with developers and leading foreign agents, and find out the answers to actual questions of property acquisition, second citizenship, residence permit, investments and migration in general.
GREIMS Batumi is not the first private event of Global Promotion Group in Batumi. On September 12-13 Global Promotion Group organized the first private exhibition of foreign real estate, investment and migration issues under the old name - GEOREX Batumi.
GEOREX Batumi participants and speakers were: Colliers International Georgia, Clap, Rekan Group, Schuchmann Real Estate, Hochbau, Mgzavrebi Hotel Chain, Tropical Garden, MyHome.ge, SkyInn, ConPro, NV-company.
GEOREX Batumi started with a round table, during which the current state of the Georgian real estate market, in particular Batumi, was discussed, as well as ways of attracting and the importance of international investments, interaction of local experts in real estate with foreign partners and much more. Representatives of the Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, representatives of participating companies, professionals from the local real estate market, and invited delegates from Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Kazakhstan and other countries took part in the discussion. According to the speakers of the round table - this discussion was very relevant and interesting, especially taking into account the growing demand for real estate in Georgia and the constant increase in the flow of tourists to Batumi.
The business program continued with a series of presentations that companies held on the first day for local and invited professionals in the real estate market, and the second day for private buyers and investors.
For participation in GREIMS Batumi, registering for visiting it on the first, or second day, leave an application on the website or contact the organizers.
Phone: +995 571 027 272 , +44 748 288 17 48.