The UKRAINIAN BUSINESS FORUM will bring together leading experts from regulatory authorities, local and international financial and law companies, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, investment and reals estate consultants to provide the latest updates on legislation, government regulation and innovation solutions in Ukraine and exchange the best practices.
Why you should attend the UKRAINIAN BUSINESS FORUM?
450+ participants –industry experts
50+ speakers from leading local & international companies
20+ hours of business programme & networking
UKRAINIAN BUSINESS FORUM is returning to the market with this international event to bring together regulators, international and local legal, financial and investments players to discuss the most critical issues for the business in Ukraine and develop competitive strategies for the future.
Key topics in 2018 include:
- PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES OF BUSINESS IN UKRAINE. ECONOMIC TRENDS. NEW LEGISLATION.
- Macroeconomic trends and investment climate in Ukraine. Attracting foreign investments.
- Compliance with international law - CEC, BEPS, OECD plan, tax and currency legisla- tion of Ukraine.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT FOR PRIVATE PERSONS AND COMPANIES
- Access to international markets. Possibilities of foreign jurisdictions for structuring a business.
- Work with foreign banks in new realities. Modern corporate structures.
- Investments in real estate. Alternative investment routes - art objects, precious metals, crypto-currencies.
To find out the cost and terms of participation in the forum, please contact us at: +995 599 952 399, firstname.lastname@example.org