The International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2020 is an international conference and exhibition to be held 15-16 January 2020 at the St. Regis Mumbai.
The Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo includes:
- A conference featuring government representatives, leaders of the world’s most prominent immigration companies, and major property developers;
- An exhibition showcasing around 100 international companies;
- A press conference for leading business and industry media from 30 countries;
- A variety of other activities, including seminars and individual meetings with clients;
Visitors come from: China, India, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaĳan, and other CIS countries, as well as from the EU and the Middle East.
- Immigration companies
- Luxury property developers
- Government agencies
Exhibitors come from: the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Portugal, and other EU countries.